Are you a student pursuing a dental career with a dream of serving the people who need you the most? Or a current professional seeking a rewarding career making a difference in the lives of the patients you serve? Then consider a career at a community health center in the Dakotas!
Why work at a community health center?
THE MISSION – MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- Provide quality health care to underserved populations
- Reduce health disparities in rural and urban settings
- Serve all individuals, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay
- Work from a community-based, patient-focused health care model
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Positive work/life balance
- Professional medical malpractice costs covered for CHC employees
- Training and technical assistance provided by CHAD
LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
Find job opportunities at health centers across the Dakotas below.
Learn more why staff enjoy working at a Community Health Center.