Are you a student pursuing a dental career with a dream of serving the people who need you the most? Or a current professional seeking a rewarding career making a difference in the lives of the patients you serve? Then consider a career at a community health center in the Dakotas!
Why work at a community health center?
THE MISSION – MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- Provide quality health care to underserved populations
- Reduce health disparities in rural and urban settings
- Serve all individuals, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay
- Work from a community-based, patient-focused health care model
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Positive work/life balance
- Professional medical malpractice costs covered for CHC employees
- Training and technical assistance provided by CHAD
LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
Find job opportunities at health centers across the Dakotas below.
North Dakota Health Centers
South Dakota Health Centers
Click on the health center below to be redirected to their job board.
Horizon – Multiple locations acrouss SD
Black Hills – Rapid City, SD
Falls – Sioux Falls, SD
Learn more why staff enjoy working at a Community Health Center.