Be Part Of Our Mission
Interested in working for a team-driven, mission-centered organization that works to foster healthy communities and enhance access to health care for all Dakotans? Then CHAD is the place for you.
We provide programs and services to health centers that cover a range of specialty areas, including clinical, marketing, finance, human resources and outreach. In order to deliver that scope of services and expertise, CHAD has built a team of skilled and innovative individuals committed to supporting health centers in their work and mission, and to capitalizing on the next big idea.
At CHAD, we offer our team members opportunities for meaningful work and professional development, along with a positive work/life balance and competitive salaries and benefits. If you are interested in joining the CHAD team and being a part of our work, we would like to hear from you.
Currently we have no job openings. Check back later.
Whether you are a student pursuing a health care-related career or a practicing health care professional, working for a community health center can be a rewarding experience. A meaningful mission, competitive salaries and benefits, and loan repayment assistance are key advantages to choosing a career at a community health center in the Dakotas.
THE MISSION – MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- Provide quality health care to underserved populations
- Reduce health disparities in rural and urban settings
- Serve all individuals, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay
- Work from a community-based, patient-focused health care model
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Positive work/life balance
- Professional medical malpractice costs covered for CHC employees
- Training and technical assistance provided by CHAD
LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program
- North Dakota State Loan Repayment Programs
- South Dakota State Loan Repayment Programs
Click below to find careers that are currently available at health centers across the Dakotas.